Term and Conditions
Guaranteed for 1 (one) year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects, workmanship and detective materials. However, this warranty does not apply to those products that have been misused or hardware has been improperly installed. You must show proof of purchase and pictures of the issue are required to obtain warranty service or replacement. Vittoria shoes will only warranty products purchased from an authorized Vittoria dealer. All warranty claims are subject to approval by Vittoria shoes. Vittoria’s sole obligation under this warranty is to repair or replace the product, at our discretion.
Shoes sent into office will not be accepted without Return Authorization Number. Shoes should not be sent in with cleats or special insoles and will not be our responsibility.
Crash Replacement Policy:
The crash replacement policy applies for the first 2 years after your purchase. Documentation showing purchase date is required.
First year: 50% discount on a new pair
Second year: 25% discount on a new pair
If you need an RMA number, or if you have any questions or want to contact us directly, please email us at: email@example.com or call.
Vittoria warranty does not cover:
1. Products without an invoice or sales receipt, which makes it impossible to establish the date and origin of sale.
2. Products that have reached the end of their normal life cycle.
3. Damage due to crashes, accidents, negligence, misuse, corrosion, incorrect installation, improperly performed repairs, use of incompatible spare parts or components, unapproved modifications or normal wear and tear.
4. Consumable materials including heel pads, mechanical enclosures, replacement treads, soles etc.
5. Any expenditure related to the transport of the product to and from an authorized service Center.
6. Compensation for inconvenience associated with not being able to use the product while being repaired or replaced.
Vittoria s.r.l. - P.IVA IT02018280020 - C.F./Reg. Imprese PI02018280020 - REA 000177448